Private Limited (CGPL)
founded in 2009, is one of the main scrap metal recycling companies in Singapore. CGPL is committed to providing efficient metal recycling service and competitive pricing that exceed our suppliers’ expectations.
CGPL’s primary activities are collection, trading and recycling of all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, re-rollable steel materials, used machinery and secondary steel products. We are also able to recycle spent metal powder and metallic sludge. The industry sectors we serve include construction, manufacturing, aviation, marine & offshore, oil & gas, petrochemical, and electronic & semiconductor.
CGPL has an extensive export market network that includes China, Japan, Korea, Europe, North America, India, Middle East and South East Asia.
COMPREHENSIVE HANDLING CAPABILITIES OF METAL SCRAP
IN ALL FORMS [PLUS OTHER WASTES]
BENEFITS OF CLOSED LOOP RECYCLING & MATERIAL REVERT
BENIFITS TO CLIENT
- Instead of paying to send the waste materials to landfills, customers are paid for the recovered metal elements.
- Achieves green initiatives & reduces carbon footprints
- Compliance with local and international environmental regulations (NEA, Basel Convention, UNEP)
- Full records traceability & Certificates of Recycling
BENEFITS TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- Reclamation & revert of useful raw materials
- Conserves natural resources & saves energy